Online registration for admission for the new academic year commences in November of each year and is the first step in the procedure. Parents seeking admission for their wards are to go to the school website www.bethanyacademy.in and register. On the availability of seat, the school will inform the parents for which grade admission applied. The School strictly follows the admission policies, outlined below.
For pre-school children registering for the academic year (2020-2021), the child has to be born on or before December 1, 2014.
KG children registering for the academic year (2020-2021) will have to be born on or before December 1, 2016.
The students who registered will be informed to collect the application form when there is a seat availability.
Documents to be submitted with the Application form:
1. A copy of the Birth Certificate. (Please bring the original also for verification)
2. A copy of the student passport with valid visa (if the child is a foreign national)
Documents to be submitted during the interactive session (Std 1 & above):
1. A recent photograph of the child- size (6×4) cm.
2. Photocopy of the mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school. (Bring this is for students coming from Class 1 and above)
3. The Aadhar card of the child and the parents and a copy each of the same.(for all classes including Montessori Creative Arts Center)
4. Students seeking admission to the school from Class 2 and above are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, duly attested /signed by the Head of the Institution.
5. A recommendation letter/Conduct Certificate from the Principal of the last attended School.(Not for Montessori Creative Arts Center)
6. All admissions done after 15th June require a studying/ discontinued Transfer Certificate, which is valid for only 30 days from the last date of attendance.